- The Loomi-Pals Combo Set features 2300+ Latex Free Rubber Bands in a variety of color (colors may vary from picture), 60 Charms, 300 Beads and Clips, 1 Rainbow Loom 2.0, 2 Happy Loom, 2 Hooks, 12 Gift Bags, and an all in an organized case
- The Happy Loom gives you the ability to make multiple bracelets on the go.
- Easy step-by-step instructions on how to make bracelets using Happy Loom, G-Clip, Rainbow Loom 2.0, and Hooks.
- Includes 150 alpha and 150 pony beads that lets you personalize messages on your bracelet
- Includes a convenient carrying case that has 13 compartments for maximum organization
- Endless hours of fun with 7 different colors mix and matching them to your Loomi-Pal Charms
- Ideal craft activity for ages 7+ that promotes fine motor skills and cognitive thinking
Loomi-Pal charms are collectible charms sold in randomized packages. They are designed and packaged to be collected over time, so each package does not contain one of every charm. Some packages may also contain duplicate charms. The charms list within the instructions manual serves as a way for loomers to keep track of the charms they have collected and have yet to collect. Our company’s goal in creating this product is to promote more social interaction between children and their friends in our growing world of technology, which may be facilitated by the trading of Loomi-Pal charms in order to collect them all.
Patents: US 8,684,420, US 8,485,565, US D696,576
All authentic Rainbow Loom® products, including this product, have been certified to not contain harmful phthalates or other harmful substances, and meet U.S. government toy safety standards. Beware of “look-alike” counterfeit products that may contain harmful substances. Please purchase from this website or our authorized retailers to ensure that you are purchasing the authentic Rainbow Loom® products.
WARNING: Small parts. Not for children 3 years and younger due to potential choking hazards.
WARNING: Keep rubber bands away from pets as they are ingestible but indigestible.
WARNING: Use extra caution when removing bands from the loom. Rubber bands under tension can generate high force.
Always make sure wearable is loose enough to wear. Do not wear if skin develops redness or allergic reaction. Visit a physician if symptom persists or worsens.